Our state needs Justices who will stand up for the law independent of a political persuasion or ideology. Justice Rebecca Bradley brings experience and knowledge that other candidates cannot compare too.
- Justice Rebecca Bradley believes that a justice is supposed to uphold the law in a fair, impartial and independent way.
- She has deep respect for separation of powers and the belief that legislators are supposed to make the laws not judges on the bench.
- Rebecca Bradley doesn’t want to legislate from the bench because she believes a judge must be impartial and free of political agendas.
- As a State Supreme Court Justice, she will be tough but fair and make sure people receive the dignity and respect they deserve.
- 20 years of experience in the courtroom gives her the experience needed to serve Wisconsin.
- She has also received endorsements from more than 100 sheriffs, judges, district attorneys and law enforcement organizations across Wisconsin— people who belong to both political parties.
February 16, 2016 is the Spring Primary Election.