A General Membership and Executive Committee Meeting of the Republican Party of Polk County will be held on Tuesday, May 21st from 7:00 – 10:00 PM in the West Conference Room of the Polk County Government Center located at 100 Polk Plaza in Balsam Lake.
- Review the 2013 Republican State Convention held May 3-5 at the Patriot Center in Rothschild, WI.
- Discuss the Star Award received at the state convention on May 4th 2013
- Pass out the pins to the Campbell Award winners that volunteered over 50 hours of service to the county party in 2012.
- Sheriff Pete Johnson will present his views on the Polk County Sheriff’s Department.
- Review upcoming DVD’s for the Polk County Republican Party Movie Nights.
- Discuss plans for summer parades and the Polk County Fair.
All members of the Republican Party of Polk County and guests are welcome! If you have not sent in your membership dues please send your payment in today.
General Membership and Executive Committee Meeting
Tuesday, May 21st
7:00 – 10:00 PM
West Conference Room
Polk County Government Center
100 Polk Plaza
Balsam Lake, WI